Thursday 2 February 2012

It's Black and White in a Mans World

I'm handing the reins over to Neet this month who has choosen men to be the theme of the month starting off with Black and White and if  like me you don't make that many mens cards, how ever a friend ask me to make a card for her husbands birthday ☺
Just 2 stamps used the silhouette from Personal Impression and the background stamp from Dee Gruening and the text done on the pooter . A simple lookng card but I'm pleased with how it came out
So come and play along with us at Just for Fun with Zoe and Neet
I would also like to enter this in the Fashionable Stamping Challenge who also have men on their minds :)

17 comments:

Netty said...

Smashing card Von and am loving those words, x

Anonymous said...

Hi Von, Really enjoyed last months challenge themes. Great fun.
Fabulous card.
Regards Florence xx

hazel said...

Brilliant card Von.
xxx Hazel.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card! Valerie

Suze Bain said...

Ooh, I like this Von - the silhouette and that background stamp are fab. xx

Yvonne said...

Fabulous card, Von!

Lou said...

You should be pleased Von, it is gorgeous. Lou x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great male card. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

Zoechaos said...

This is a fab card Von, I love that background so useful. XOXO Zoe

Yvonne Garner said...

Love the black and white color scheme! Thanks for joining us at FSC! Yvonne

Neet said...

A great card Von, love the man and the plaid sets him off beautifully. Hugs, Neet xx

Karen said...

Its so hard to make mens cards but you have done a lovely one Von. Sorry that I haven't been along lately, but I have had a scroll down and you have done some amazing work. I love that you try so many different styles & techniques! How great to spend time with Jenny & her melt pot. I was lucky enough to do that last year when we demo'd in the same place! HUGS xxx

Unknown said...

Love your card-great focal image!!

Terry said...

Great black and white card! Love that image!! Thank you so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Von , love your male card and as you know i have a passion for silhouettes, this is one striking dynamic card and i love it.

Marie

Ann said...

Hi Von! - Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :D ....Great to hear from you!!

What a fabulous card - I love it, I'll have to rack my brains & have a rummage in the stash I have available here to join in with this weeks challenge , love & hugs
Ann xxx

Cazro said...

He looks so cool, love the stamp. A super b/w card. thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping. Caz

Followers