Thursday 4 August 2011

White on white week 27 at Just for fun

Ever wake up in a panic knowing you have forgotten something well that was me today lol, it's dark and has been raining since the early hours, well at least we had 3 days of a nice hot summer :)
Right back to this months Challenge at Just for Fun set by Sam Add a Colour and for me the hardest month yet I'm so glad I have longer to create something than all you amazing follower who come up with something wonderful by the end of each week :)
For this white on white I have embossed white card stock and cut into squares a little white dreamweaver in the corner not sure why I did that lol the central square are thin strips of corrugated card painted white the bird cut with my Silhouette and painted with Viva mother of pearl topped off with punched and embossed leaves and a hand made paper rose
Have lots of fun and look forward to visiting you :)
I'm also entering this in the Crafts and me which is anything goes

14 comments:

cheryl said...

oh von you really are a master at techniques hun this is just brilliant the embossing,and layout on this is just fantastic just love it hugs cherylxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work, love all the squares, it has so much texture. Hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

Von - I think this is absolutely beautiful. The corrugated strips are inspirational. I just love this. Hugs, Neet x

Netty said...

Beautiful white on white card. Love the embossing and the use of the corrugated card, brill. Annette x

Zoechaos said...

Perfect and lovely adore this little wall hanging the use of corrugated card is inspired, great make XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

Hi Von. I did wonder if you were alright when I couldn't see a post first thing. A truly inspiring project. Fabulous!
Regards Florence x

Meggymay said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the embossing textures. Yvonne x

Sally Morgan said...

Aw Von, this is just gorgeous! I can't do white on white for the life of me but you're a master at it!
*hugs* Sal x

hazel said...

This is lovely Von - I love how you've put all the elements together.
xxx Hazel.

Jaqi said...

Gorgeous and that rose is fab :-)

Suze Bain said...

This is so pretty, I love the embossed background and the corrugated frame. Fab. xx

Diane said...

Beautifully unique card.....love all the texture!!

Dolly Daydreams said...

What did I hear the S word ? Have you finally unleashed the beast lol. Love this great texture and love how you made the frame, fabuloso !

Marie

Ali said...

Very elegant and 'natural' looking, love this to bits too!!

ali xoxo

Followers