Sunday 7 December 2008

More for Christmas




Still going strong with the Christmas cards, this was such a quick and simple card to make. The first one I did was just using denim adirondack ink pad and I put the sky on with a brayer I liked the way it gave it movement and depth this one wasn't quite finished when I scaned but it has the glitter on the trees I added text to the bottom and grounded the trees.
Incase your wondering I used regular card stock.






This is done the same way but with a big and juicey pad the trees ended up lower down so put the text in the sky.


You don't have to use a brayer for the sky as I later did one dtp with the distress ink and that gave a far more even flat tone.


I used prisma glitter with the sukra glaze pen it looks so pretty as it seems to take on the colour of the inks, boy do I sparkle :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Von, it's Barb, I didn't know you had a blog, I'll add your link on mine so I can visit more often. I love those 2 Christmas cards, great job.

Followers