Tuesday 23 December 2008

I've set myself a challenge


Ok so I'm still thinking about Tims Tags they are so good and use everything I don't have lol well I have the inks.

I have decided to set myself a challenge and that is to go through the alphabet with techniques products or styles, so here's my first offering .




A is for Acrylic Dabber at the moment I only have 3 colours cranberry, gold and sandal


so Ive done 2 atc's oh don't you just love making them :)


I have dragged all 3 colours across black card stock and stamped my image with Adirondack's white pigment ink it really does dry very well on the dabbers........I call this one ghost rider lol,


the second one I have done the moon with the gold though a punch hole and swiped the foreground with sandal stamped the bird with the same white and embossed with enchanted gold. the writing is done with a pen and then embossed.



1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh, I love these 2, what a great idea.

Followers