Saturday, 10 August 2013

Could do better !

Yes I think we crafters could make a better job of creating a cabinet of curio's than this one I saw in a museum on a mini break the OH and I took to Bath.
Just think of the fun a group of crafting friends could have over a  weekend. What say you ? :)




 
The rest of the museum was wonderful with interesting displays and a theme of eye ball  photographs dotted around .
We had a lovely time and saw all the usual sights though I didn't drag Keith around the Fashion museum
Thank you for popping by :)

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks like it was a fun visit, but it's always more fun to get together and do it yourself! Valerie

Karen Gist said...

Yes, they could definitely have done better Von! Some more colour would be a start :D xxx

Craftychris said...

I would love to see what you could have done! I agree with Karen, definitely more colour! xx

chrissies said...

Not sure we could have made the bit on the top Von lol but we sure could have made a grand job of the bottom.

So pleased you enjoyed it in Bath

Love Chrissie x

strangelycreative said...

Oh Von! Its brilliant isn't it - I would have wanted to take that home. Cx

Kim Dellow said...

You are right it does sound like a great project :) I've sent you a quick email btw :)
Kim

Followers