Saturday 10 August 2013

Could do better !

Yes I think we crafters could make a better job of creating a cabinet of curio's than this one I saw in a museum on a mini break the OH and I took to Bath.
Just think of the fun a group of crafting friends could have over a  weekend. What say you ? :)




 
The rest of the museum was wonderful with interesting displays and a theme of eye ball  photographs dotted around .
We had a lovely time and saw all the usual sights though I didn't drag Keith around the Fashion museum
Thank you for popping by :)

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

It looks like it was a fun visit, but it's always more fun to get together and do it yourself! Valerie

Karen said...

Yes, they could definitely have done better Von! Some more colour would be a start :D xxx

Craftychris said...

I would love to see what you could have done! I agree with Karen, definitely more colour! xx

chrissie said...

Not sure we could have made the bit on the top Von lol but we sure could have made a grand job of the bottom.

So pleased you enjoyed it in Bath

Love Chrissie x

Unknown said...

Oh Von! Its brilliant isn't it - I would have wanted to take that home. Cx

Kim Dellow said...

You are right it does sound like a great project :) I've sent you a quick email btw :)
Kim

Followers