Thursday 22 September 2011

Who lives in a house like this

We certainly saw some wonderful green entries in last weeks Just For Fun Challenge .
Now I wonder what you will make of Zoe's choice of more than four sides, lots of scope to create something wonderful .
I chose to make a house, I can't remember what on earth was going on in my head at the time lol
 I drew and cut the pieces out of mount board, covered the roof and door with brown tissue paper and used acrylic dabber to paint the house and the sizzix cut leaves I've had in my stash for eons the stamps used are from Stampendous, Tim Holtz and Inkadinkado

9 comments:

chrissie said...

An amazing piece this one Von and the stand just sets it off for sure. How ever do you think of these things?

xxx

Neet said...

I just love this Von - nothing else to say - just love it. Hugs, Neet x

Alison said...

Brilliant house art Von! I love the texture on the roof & door! x

Meggymay said...

Fabulous house, love the way you decorated it. Yvonne x

hazel said...

A fabulous house Von, I love the image with the eye.
xxx Hazel.

Jaqi said...

Fab little house its great , that little kitty looks good perched above the door, but i especially love the eye, very clever

Anonymous said...

As always really creative. Super project.
Regards Florence x

Gio said...

I'd love lo live in such an artistic house!

Sandra's Spot said...

Fab house Von I love how the roof looks and great stamping and I spy a little cat well every home should have one. LOL Hugs Sandra xx

Followers