Gosh think I must be ill, I've to today to post the frist being for the Craft barn Challenge where I had my wish granted and asked for ideas with acetate, so I have combined that with Gingersnaps Packaging .For the main part I have used the packaging and paper from a Tim Holtz product, embossed it and coloured with green stazon, the flower is also from acetate put the packaging this time coloured with AI's embossed with swiss dots then white stazon to highlight the dots (note to self make sure the rasied dots are not on the same side as the AI's. I now have a pinky tinge to my pad lol )and a base flower cut from a cereal box roughly painted with acyrlic paints then victorian velvet DI to cover the gaps
Think I shall use this as a note book cover :)
Now when I made this flower there was another challenge I had in mind but could'nt remember where but have found it now, it's Make My Monday which is another new challenge blog you might like to checkout
Second is for Less is More where they want you to put it in a frame .
This is a sweet frame I've not used in a while and thought it would fit the challenge nicely , so I've embossed it masked it and stamped my image and coloured with DI inks
Phew after all that think I need some breakfeast :)