Wednesday 16 June 2010

UTEE Play






On Sunday I went to the craft barn and had a wonderful time and met Suze Wienburg wow was so great, very friendly and generous making us each a piece honeycomb UTEE jewelery couldn't find the honeycomb pot holder mat but did find a square one at John Lewis so had a play last night
I used a memory frame for the long ones and a large split ring for the squares but as you can see the utee oozes out so you still get the squares not sure what I am going to do with them yet :).
then I thought how would the friendly plastic look so used a few little scrappy bits and I'm pleased with the results

3 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Ummm intresting, very much like the cark one in the middle and the FP. xx Zoe

Anonymous said...

Looks great Von! I saw Suze on the saturday, & she made a some wax art for me! :o)) x

crafty creations said...

Stuuning pieces Von

You asked on my blog how I stop the pieces from breaking - I, and so does Suze always add a half scoop of UTEE FLEX

x Hilda

Followers